The Naperville City Council meets on the first and third Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers of the Naperville Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., unless otherwise noted.
Please note that all meeting dates are subject to change.
|2014 City Council Meeting Schedule
|January 7 |January 21
|July 1 |July 15
Other City Council Meeting Information:
City Council Workshops and Special Meetings
Council workshops are an opportunity for city council members to analyze issues and exchange ideas on a given topic. In order to comply with the Open Meetings Act, the City Council conducts workshops where they cover certain issues that require more in-depth discussion.
Documentation for the workshops and special meetings listed below can be found on the City's eAgenda Streaming Media Archives.
- 2014 Workshop Topics:
- March 24: SECA Workshop
- March 10: Utility and Other Funds FY14 Budget
- February 24: Electric Rates, IT Budget, Central Parking Facility & Mayor's Compensation
- January 27: Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and Mayor's Compensation
- 2013 Workshop Topics:
- December 9: General Fund FY14 Budget
- October 29: City Council Compensation / Social Service & CDBG Allocations
- October 21 Special Meeting: Five Year Plan and Tax Levy
- September 17: Strategic Plan
- March 11: Special Events and Cultural Amenities (SECA) Grant Program
- February 25: Utility and Other Funds FY14 Budget
- January 28: Capital Improvement Program (CIP)