The Naperville City Council meets on the first and third Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers of the Naperville Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., unless otherwise noted.
Please note that all meeting dates are subject to change.
|2015 Meeting Schedule:
|July 7 |July 21
Other City Council Meeting Information:
City Council Workshops and Special Meetings
Council workshops are an opportunity for city council members to analyze issues and exchange ideas on a given topic. In order to comply with the Open Meetings Act, the City Council conducts workshops where they cover certain issues that require more in-depth discussion.
Documentation for the workshops and special meetings listed below can be found on the City's eAgenda Streaming Media Archives.
2015 Special Meetings and Workshops:
- Monday, September 27, 7 p.m.: Workshop - Electric Rates
- Tuesday, August 11, 7 p.m.: Special Meeting - Financial Strategy
- July 27: Workshop - Financial Update
- June 30: Workshop - Council Rules
- May 3: Swearing In Ceremony
- April 30: City Council Orientation
- March 31: SECA Fund Grant
- March 23: FY2016 Budget (Departmental & Special Funds)
- February 23: Operating Budget
- February 9: Capital Improvement Program (CIP)