The Naperville City Council meets on the first and third Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers of the Naperville Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., unless otherwise noted.
2013 City Council Meeting Schedule:
** January 1 meeting canceled due to New Year's holiday.
Other City Council Meeting Information:
City Council Workshops and Special Meetings
Council workshops are an opportunity for city council members to analyze issues and exchange ideas on a given topic. In order to comply with the Open Meetings Act, the City Council conducts workshops where they cover certain issues that require more in-depth discussion.
Documentation for the workshops and special meetings listed below can be found on the City's eAgenda Streaming Media Archives.
2013 Workshop Topics:
- March 11: Special Events and Cultural Amenities (SECA) Grant Program
- February 25: Utility and Other Funds FY14 Budget
- January 28: Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
2012 Workshop Topics:
- August 27: CDBG and Social Services Grant Program Objectives and Guidelines
- June 27: Fort Payne Learning Playscape at Naper Settlement
- March 12: Final FY13 Budget Workshop
- February 27: Strategic Plan and CDBG
- February 13: Utility and Other Funds FY13 Budget
- January 23: FY13 CIP
2011 Workshop Topics:
- December 12: General Fund FY13 Budget
- October 24: 5 Year Plan and Tax Levy
- September 13: FY12 Update and Revenue Outlook, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Wellness Program
- June 13: SECA
- May 31: Total Compensation
- May 9: Council Rules
- March 22: SECA Grant, Water/Wastewater Rate Study
- March 7: FY12 Budget
- February 22: Financial Update, Strategic Plan, CDBG/Social Services Grants
- February 7: CIP
- January 24: Total Compensation
- January 18: Legislative Roundtable