The Naperville City Council meets on the first and third Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers of the Naperville Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., unless otherwise noted.
Please note that all meeting dates are subject to change.
|2016 Meeting Schedule:
Other City Council Meeting Information
City Council Workshops and Special Meetings
Council workshops are an opportunity for city council members to analyze issues and exchange ideas on a given topic. In order to comply with the Open Meetings Act, the City Council conducts workshops where they cover certain issues that require more in-depth discussion.
Documentation for the workshops and special meetings listed below can be found on the City's eAgenda Streaming Media Archives.
All workshops and special meetings are held at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers of the Naperville Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St. on the dates listed below, unless otherwise noted.
2016 Special Meetings and Workshops:
- Monday, January 11: Workshop - SECA
- Monday, February 8: Workshop - Strategic Plan
- Monday, March 7: Workshop - Strategic Plan/Legislative Update
- Monday, March 21: Workshop - SECA Allocations
- Tuesday, April 26: Workshop - Strategic Planning/Governance
Meeting Room B, Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St.