Healthy Driven Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon
On Sunday, October 23, 2016, the City of Naperville is hosting the Healthy Driven Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon.
Please refer to the information below for the 2016 Marathon:
- Online Interactive Marathon Detour Route Map
An interactive online marathon detour map will allow you to view real-time road closures and re-openings during the Healthy Driven Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon. The map also provides detour directions to help people enter and exit Naperville and get around the city throughout the race using major intersections.
Detour routes are to be used as a reference during the actual event. All times used to create this mapping tool are based on estimated road closure and re-opening times. Actual road closure and re-opening times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that this map is not mobile friendly and, for smartphone users, we recommend using the Waze app, which has detours and road closures for this event listed.
Below are closures that will begin on Saturday, October 22 at 5 a.m. for race set up:
- Webster Street north of Aurora Avenue to the covered bridge on Riverwalk
- Jackson Avenue east of Eagle Street to Webster Street
- Municipal Center Parking Deck - both levels
Please view the Traffic Control Plan below to see race-day road & intersection closures as well as times.
- Overall Traffic Control Plan
- Individual Traffic Control Plans & Detour Routes
- Central Naperville / Meson Sabika / St. John's Episcopal Church / First Church of Christ, Scientist (PDF)
- Downtown Naperville (PDF)
- Edward Hospital (PDF)
- Good Shepherd & Bethany Lutheran Churches (PDF)
- Grace United Methodist Church (PDF)
- Knox Presbyterian Church & St. Raphael Catholic Parish (PDF)
- Naperville Church of Brethren / Naperville West Homeowners Association (PDF)
- Naperville North High School (PDF)
- North Central College (PDF)
- Our Saviour's Evangelical Lutheran Church (PDF)
- South Naperville (PDF)
- Parking Guide
- 2016 Parking Guide (PDF)