Early Voting will begin on Monday, February 29, 2016, and run through Monday, March 14, 2016.
Election Day is Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
For information about grace periods and late-registration voting, contact your respective county's Election Commission:
- DuPage County Election Commission - (630) 407-5600
- Will County Election Commission - (815) 740-4615
Early Voting Hours
Will County Voting will be held at the City Clerk’s Office:
- Monday, February 29 - Friday, March 4, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 5, 9 a.m. - noon
- Monday, March 7 - Friday, March 11, 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 12, 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday, March 13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Monday, March 14, 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
DuPage County Voting will be held in Lower Level Meeting Room A:
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Voter Registration ended on Tuesday, February 16, 2016.
To register to vote you must produce two pieces of identification one of which must be a photo ID and the other must show your current address.
Voters must re-register if they move within the county or have a legal change of name such as a marriage.
Naperville City Clerk’s Office
400 S. Eagle Street, Naperville, IL 60540
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DuPage County Election Commission
421 N. County Farm, Wheaton, IL 60187
(630) 407-5600 | www.dupageelections.com
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Will County Clerk’s Office
302 N. Chicago Street, Joliet, IL 60432
(815) 740-4615 | www.thewillcountyclerk.com
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
Absentee ballots are available from the County only. Please use the list above to obtain addresses and contact information for your respective county.
Contact your County Clerk's Office to find the location of your polling place.
Polling places will be open from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m.
For special accommodations when voting, contact the City Clerk's Office at (630) 305-5300.