5th Avenue Steering Committee
Next Steering Committee Meeting is Sept. 23
The 5th Avenue Steering Committee will meet on Monday, Sept. 23 at 6 p.m. in Meeting Rooms A&B to review the baseline concept for the 5th Avenue Project and public input received from the Sept. 19 public presentation.
The purpose of the 5th Avenue Steering Committee is to provide Ryan Companies with community input and direction during the community engagement and concept creation phases of the 5th Avenue Project. Committee members serve both as communicators, sharing residents’ concerns with Ryan and relaying progress back to their constituents, and as an advisory group. The committee is not a decision-making body.
Per City Council direction, the 5th Avenue Steering Committee includes 11 individuals from the following stakeholder groups:
- Two City Council members (non-voting)
- Two residents from the Park Addition subdivision
- One resident from the Pilgrim's Addition subdivision
- One resident from ECHO
- One resident from WHOA
- One DCM representative
- One representative of the Naperville Area Homeowners Confederation
- One commuter
- One representative of the Senior Task Force
Resident and stakeholder representatives were selected by the population they represent.