Meeting Room TEST
The meeting rooms in the Naperville Municipal Center are designed to meet the operational needs of the City of Naperville and to provide accommodations for educational, informational, cultural and civic functions of the Naperville community.
Please review the policies below and submit an online booking form if you are in need of meeting room space for your school, club, civic organization or not-for-profit group at a nominal fee, and with plenty of free parking.
Forms and Documents
- Meeting Room Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Meeting Room Emergency Procedures (PDF)
- Available Meeting Rooms and Layouts
Reservations and Scheduling
- Reservations must be made by a person residing within the corporate limits of Naperville who is 18 years of age or older. The person making the application shall be the contact person and the only person authorized to make changes in the reservation.
- Applications for use of the rooms must be made on the forms provided. A room reservation is temporary until the form has been approved by the City Council Office.
- The City may preempt any meeting when necessary. If this happens, all reasonable efforts will be made to reschedule the reservation to another area in the Municipal Center.
- The need to have maintenance personnel and a security guard available for meetings restrict meeting room use to the following hours:
- 8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday
- No meetings will be scheduled on Sunday or City-observed holidays
- The using group must vacate the building by the time specified on their application.
- In the event the applicant requires meeting times that differ from the above schedule, special arrangements are required. All special arrangements must be made seven (7) days prior to the meeting.
- No group may assign its reservation to another group.
- No Show Policy — Notice of cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours in advance of the meeting. Cancellations without notice will be considered no shows and will be billed a $50 charge. No meetings can be held until this charge is paid.