The City of Naperville offers a free, voluntary e-mail service to anyone interested in learning more about city services, activities and events. Sign up for one or more of these e-news publications today!
- Animal Control Office: Paws and Claws News - A quarterly newsletter that will feature information on animal safety, responsible pet ownership and living in harmony with wildlife.
- Commuter Connection - The latest news on commuter parking and public transit for Naperville area commuters.
- Downtown Advisory Commission - Highlights important topics being discussed by commission members that could have an impact in the downtown area.
- Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) - Since it was discovered in Naperville in 2008, the City has been actively working to reduce the effect of this harmful beetle on the community’s ash tree population.
- Emergency Preparedness - Sign up to learn more about how to prepare yourself and your loved ones in the event of an emergency.
- Historic Preservation - Provides updates and other information related to historic preservation in Naperville.
- Manager's Memorandum (MM) - The Manager's Memorandum is a weekly communication compiled by the City Manager's Office updating City Council on initiatives, projects, events and other areas of importance.
- Meeting Agendas - agendas for City Council, Planning and Zoning Commission, Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meetings and others.
- Press Releases - Notification for the City's media releases.
- Our Voice: A Naperville Senior Task Force Publication - A quarterly newsletter connecting Naperville’s senior community with programs, services and timely information to help foster continued health & well-being, education, and independent living.
- Riverwalk - The latest news on Naperville’s Downtown Riverwalk sent periodically to provide updates related to “Crown Jewel of Naperville.”
- Washington Street Pedestrian Bridge - Provides project updates for the pedestrian improvements on Washington Street across the West Branch of the DuPage River.
Important Note to Users
The city's e-newsletters are sent out using the third-party vendor Constant Contact. Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) may block messages sent to their subscribers via this or other messaging services. This is done to spare consumers from unwanted e-mail, or spam. No solicitations will be sent to your e-mail address, only official city information you have requested. Please contact your ISP to modify your e-mail preferences if you have difficulty receiving the city's e-news.
(Note: if you are already a subscriber to City of Naperville e-News newsletters and would like to add a subscription, please click the sign-up box above and enter the e-mail address that you currently use. The system will initially display an error but offer you the option of receiving an e-mail with instructions on accessing your user profile so you can add more newsletters.)