Public Comment Opportunities
IEPA General Permits
The content below is displayed to provide information regarding the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency's (IEPA) permit requirements for Naperville's stormwater discharges to comply with the General NPDES Permit for Discharges from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (ILR40). ILR40 requires that a permittee reduce, to the maximum extent practicable, pollutants associated with stormwater runoff being discharged to any surface water of the state.
- IEPA Permit No. ILR40, General NPDES Permit for Discharges from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems - 2016 (PDF)
- Naperville Stormwater Management Plan (PDF)
- 2016 City of Naperville - Notice of Intent (NOI) (PDF)
- 2016 DuPage County - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 2016 Naperville - NPDES Annual Report (Year 1) (3/2016-3/2017) (PDF)
The City of Naperville welcomes comments on its Stormwater Management Plan and the above documents.