Daily Fee Parking
The daily fee parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. At each train station, the daily fee parking spaces cost $2 per day; however, the marked daily fee spaces at the DuPage Children's Museum (Naperville Metra Station) cost $5 per day. The fee is paid at the automatic payment machines located near the Naperville Station and on the north platform at the Route 59 Station. Please note: Daily fee machines cannot dispense cash refunds. Please use exact change.
DuPage Children's Museum Daily Fee Parking
Commuters may park in the marked spaces only (PDF); commuter vehicles parked in Museum spaces (i.e., unmarked parking spaces) may be ticketed or towed.
Daily fee spaces at the DuPage Children’s Museum are available before 9 a.m., Monday through Friday and cost $5 per day.
Additional Daily Fee Parking
After 9 a.m., additional daily fee parking is available for $2 per day in designated, unused permit spaces in the following parking lots:
- Burlington Lot, Naperville Metra Station
- Kroehler Lot, Naperville Metra Station
- Route 59 Metra Station (north side of train tracks)
These spaces are designated with yellow stripes and numbers. Please note that permit holders have priority for these spaces until 9 a.m.; vehicles parked in these spaces before 9 a.m. without a valid permit are subject to ticketing.
- Daily Fee Parking Machines (PDF)
- Smart Card
- Compatible smart cards are available at the City of Naperville Municipal Center.
- Please use exact change. Payment machines will not dispense cash refunds for overpayments.
- Visa & MasterCard
- Pay-by-Phone (PDF)
Overnight Parking at the Train Stations
The commuter parking lots at the Naperville and Route 59 Metra Stations may be used without a permit for overnight parking from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m during the following times:
- Monday through Friday
- All day Saturday and Sunday
- City-designated holidays (i.e., New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day).
Please note: vehicles need to be removed by 6 a.m., Monday through Friday; vehicles not removed by 6 a.m. shall be subject to ticketing.