The City of Naperville offers a free, voluntary e-mail service to anyone interested in learning more about city services, activities and events. Sign up for one or more of these e-news publications today!
- Animal Control Office: Paws and Claws News - A quarterly newsletter that will feature information on animal safety, responsible pet ownership and living in harmony with wildlife.
- Commuter Connection - The latest news on commuter parking and public transit for Naperville area commuters.
- Downtown Advisory Commission - Highlights important topics being discussed by commission members that could have an impact in the downtown area.
- Downtown Washington Street Bridge Replacement Project - The City will soon be replacing the Washington Street bridge that crosses the DuPage River between Chicago and Aurora Avenues. Sign up for more information.
- Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) - Since it was discovered in Naperville in 2008, the City has been actively working to reduce the effect of this harmful beetle on the community’s ash tree population.
- Emergency Preparedness - Sign up to learn more about how to prepare yourself and your loved ones in the event of an emergency.
- Historic Preservation - Provides updates and other information related to historic preservation in Naperville.
- Hurricane Relief - Receive updates about the latest efforts in Naperville to help those impacted by hurricanes Harvey and Irma, which brought catastrophic flooding and damage to southeast Texas and Florida in late summer 2017
- Manager's Memorandum (MM) - The Manager's Memorandum is a weekly communication compiled by the City Manager's Office updating City Council on initiatives, projects, events and other areas of importance.
- Meeting Agendas - agendas for City Council, 0and Zoning Commission, Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meetings and others.
- Press Releases - Notification for the City's media releases.
- Our Voice: A Naperville Senior Task Force Publication - A quarterly newsletter connecting Naperville’s senior community with programs, services and timely information to help foster continued health & well-being, education, and independent living.
- Riverwalk - The latest news on Naperville’s Downtown Riverwalk sent periodically to provide updates related to “Crown Jewel of Naperville.”
Important Note to Users
The city's e-newsletters are sent out using the third-party vendor Constant Contact. Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) may block messages sent to their subscribers via this or other messaging services. This is done to spare consumers from unwanted e-mail, or spam. No solicitations will be sent to your e-mail address, only official city information you have requested. Please contact your ISP to modify your e-mail preferences if you have difficulty receiving the city's e-news.
(Note: if you are already a subscriber to City of Naperville e-News newsletters and would like to add a subscription, please click the sign-up box above and enter the e-mail address that you currently use. The system will initially display an error but offer you the option of receiving an e-mail with instructions on accessing your user profile so you can add more newsletters.)