Meeting Room Reservations
The meeting rooms in the Naperville Municipal Center are designed to meet the operational needs of the City of Naperville and to provide accommodations for educational, informational, cultural and civic functions of the Naperville community.
Please review the policies below and submit an online meeting room reservation form if you are in need of meeting room space for your school, club, civic organization or not-for-profit group at a nominal fee, and with plenty of free parking.
Forms and Documents
- Meeting Room Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Meeting Room Emergency Procedures (PDF)
- Available Meeting Room Layouts and Configurations
Reservations and Scheduling
- Reservations must be made by a person residing within the corporate limits of Naperville who is 18 years of age or older. The person making the application shall be the contact person and the only person authorized to make changes in the reservation.
- Applications for use of the rooms must be made using the booking form link above. A room reservation is temporary until the form has been approved by the City Council Office.
- The City may preempt any meeting when necessary. If this happens, all reasonable efforts will be made to reschedule the reservation to another area in the Municipal Center.
- The need to have maintenance personnel and a security guard available for meetings restrict meeting room use to the following hours:
- 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday through Friday
- All attendees should exit the building by 8:30 p.m.
- No meetings will be scheduled on Saturdays, Sundays or on City-observed holidays
- The using group must vacate the building by the time specified on their application.
- No group may assign its reservation to another group.
- No Show Policy — Notice of cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours in advance of the meeting. Cancellations without notice will be considered no shows and will be billed a $50 charge. No meetings can be held until this charge is paid.