Voting and Voter Registration
To register to vote you must provide two forms of identification, one of which should show your current name and address. Please bring them to:
City Clerk's Office
Voters must re-register after a legal name change or change of address.
DuPage County early voting will take place in Meeting Room A at the Municipal Center from Monday, March 18 through Monday, April 1.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Will County early voting will take place in the City Clerk's Office at the Municipal Center from Monday, March 18 through Sunday, March 31.
- Monday-Friday, March 18-22, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 23, 9:00 a.m. - Noon
- Sunday, March 24, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday, March 25-29, 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 30, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 31, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Will County Resident? Vote By Mail!
Any qualified registered voter in Will County is eligible to cast a Vote by Mail ballot.Learn More
Polling Places and Absentee Ballots
Contact your County Clerk's Office to find the location of your polling place. Absentee ballots are only available from your County Clerk.
302 N. Chicago St.
Joliet, IL 60432 TEL: (815) 740-4615
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
421 N. County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL 60187 TEL: (630) 407-5600
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For special accommodations when voting, contact