Smart Grid Ambassador Program
Welcome to the Smart Grid Ambassador Program ® .
This program recruited volunteers from the community to learn about the Naperville Smart Grid Initiative (NSGI) program and share this information with friends, family, neighbors, residents and business groups within the community. As of spring 2016, future utility ambassador opportunities are pending.
Some of the responsibilities of Smart Grid Ambassadors have included:
- Building detailed understanding of NSGI and its benefits for customers
- Using sample meters and visual aids to explain the program specifics to resident groups
- Answering general questions about the program, meter installation and the future energy dashboard
- Providing information on future voluntary rate programs
- Distributing informative materials
- Gathering feedback from community
Smart Grid Ambassadors may be expected to make presentations at community forums and answer customer questions as well as display visual aids and distribute information.
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming a Smart Grid Ambassador in the future, please complete the Smart Grid Ambassador Program ® application (PDF) and return to
Electric Service Center
1392 Aurora Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540 EMAIL: email@example.com
"Smart Grid Ambassador Program®" was registered by the United States Patent and Trademark Office on the Supplemental Federal Trademark Register and is owned by the City of Naperville, 2013.