Hardship Sales Permit

A license is required to be issued by the City of Naperville where the sale of goods in the City will be offered to the public on the basis of hardship such as going out of business sales, creditor sales, “lost our lease” sales or for sale of goods that have been damaged. 815 ILCS 350/0.01 et seq. There are certain exceptions to this statutory requirement.

I have read all of the above and am ready to fill out the Hardship Sales Permit Application (PDF).