Phase 4 - What's Changing?
- Restaurants and bars can offer indoor seating with capacity limits and safety measures in place
Entertainment & Recreation
- Movie theaters, health and fitness clubs, water parks, zoos, museums, and certain indoor recreation facilities (e.g. bowling alleys, skating rinks) reopen
- All outdoor activities allowed
- Capacity limits, safety measures in place
Education & Child Care
- P-12 schools, higher education, all summer programs, child care allowed to open
- Safety measures in place
All gatherings of 50 or fewer people are allowed
Businesses allowed to reopen with safety measures
What's the Same?
- Required in public indoor spaces & everywhere you can't maintain 6 ft. of distance
- Everyone 2 and older who can medically tolerate it