Daily Fee Parking
The daily fee parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. At each train station, the daily fee parking spaces cost $2 per day; however, the marked daily fee spaces at the DuPage Children's Museum and 190 E. 5th Avenue (Naperville Metra Station) cost $5 per day. The fee is paid at the automatic payment machines located on the South platform at the Naperville Station and on the North platform at the Route 59 Station. Please note: Daily fee machines cannot dispense cash refunds. Please use exact change.
Metra Station Parking Maps
Water Tower West Daily Fee Spaces
The Water Tower West lot provides commuters with 310 daily fee parking spaces. All spaces at Water Tower West cost $2 per day and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
DuPage Children's Museum Daily Fee Parking
Commuters may park in the marked spaces only (PDF); commuter vehicles parked in Museum spaces (i.e., unmarked parking spaces) may be ticketed or towed.
Daily fee spaces at the DuPage Children’s Museum are available before 9 a.m., Monday through Friday and cost $5 per day.
After 9 a.m. Daily Fee Parking
After 9 a.m., additional daily fee parking is available for $2 per day in designated, unused permit spaces in the following parking lots:
- Burlington Lot, Naperville Metra Station
- Kroehler Lot, Naperville Metra Station
- Route 59 Metra Station (north side of train tracks)
These spaces are designated with yellow stripes and numbers. Please note that permit holders have priority for these spaces until 9 a.m.; vehicles parked in these spaces before 9 a.m. without a valid permit are subject to ticketing.
- Daily Fee Parking Machines (PDF)
- Smart Card
- Compatible smart cards are available at the City of Naperville Municipal Center.
- Visa & MasterCard
- Please use exact change. No refunds will be given at the machines. Daily fee payment machines will provide a refund receipt for overpayments.
- Refund receipts must be submitted in person at the City's Finance Department located at 400 S. Eagle Street. Finance hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
Overnight Parking at the Train Stations
The commuter parking lots at the Naperville and Route 59 Metra Stations (north side of railroad tracks) may be used without a permit for overnight parking from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m during the following times:
- Monday through Friday
- All day Saturday and Sunday
- City-designated holidays (i.e., New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day).
Please note: vehicles need to be removed by 6 a.m., Monday through Friday; vehicles not removed by 6 a.m. shall be subject to ticketing.