Planning and Zoning Commission
January 20 Meeting Information
The next Planning and Zoning Commission meeting will take place using Zoom webinar technology at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 20. The following cases will be heard during the meeting:
- PZC #20-1-081, Market Meadows https://owncloud.naperville.il.us/index.php/s/UaKGS02C63ULU23
- PZC #20-1-052, Islamic Center of Naperville https://owncloud.naperville.il.us/index.php/s/Tj1W3yulNzbtxDX
- PZC #20-1-117, 605 S. Washington Street https://owncloud.naperville.il.us/index.php/s/BWdFyZVPrcLCjT3
The meeting may be viewed on WCNC (ch. 6 -WOW, ch. 10 – Comcast, ch. 99 – AT&T) or via the City’s streaming media platform at https://naperville.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
The Petitioner's have been asked to provide their presentations by 5 pm on Monday, January 18, 2021. The presentations will be posted on this webpage below:
Submission of written comments prior to the meeting, or public hearing if applicable:
Written comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments received by 5 p.m. on Jan. 13, 2021 will be included in the meeting packet sent to the PZC. This meeting packet is also posted on the City’s website. Written comments received after 5 p.m. on Jan 13, 2021 through 5 p.m. on Jan. 19, 2021 will be emailed directly to the PZC, but will not be included in the PZC packet or posted online. Written comments received after 5 p.m. on Jan. 19, 2021 will be added to the case file.
Participation during the meeting, or public hearing, if applicable:
- The speaker sign-up form will open once the agenda packet has been published on Friday, Jan. 15, 2021. To complete the online speaker sign-up form visit naperville.il.us/pzcspeakerby 5 p.m. Jan. 20. Online speaker sign-up will close at 5 p.m. on Jan. 20, at which time no speakers or comments will be accepted.
- Individuals who do not wish to speak during the PZC meeting can check the part of the form that indicates whether they support or are opposed to the Petition. The individual's name and their position on the case will be read aloud into the record at the PZC meeting. Any written comments submitted by an individual in conjunction with their position will also be read into the record.
- Individuals who sign up to speak in this manner will receive an email from City staff after the sign-up time ends with information about how to join the meeting. The meeting will be conducted using Zoom, there’s no need to download software to watch or participate.
Other methods of participation: Any individual who would like to listen to the meeting by telephone or who may require an accommodation to listen to or participate in the meeting, should contact the City Clerk at (630) 305-5300 or NapervilleClerks@naperville.il.us.
Meetings During COVID-19
City staff is using virtual solutions for government meetings in accordance with the Governor’s executive order suspending certain portions of the Open Meetings Act.
Until further notice, Planning and Zoning Commission meetings will be conducted using Zoom webinar technology on the first and third Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. *Please note that all meeting dates are subject to change.
View meetings live and on demand and check out agendas, packets and minutes documents using the City's agenda management system.
Contacting the Commission
Please note that this email account may not be regularly monitored and a response to your email may not be provided. If you wish to have the content of your email included in the PZC case file, please forward it to Naperville’s Planning staff at email@example.com. Planning staff members also can be contacted at (630) 420-6694 if you have any questions.
PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: All emails to or from members of the City of Naperville Planning and Zoning Commission pertaining to public business are subject to disclosure under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act, with possible redactions for exempt information. [5 ILCS140/1 et seq.].