Planning and Zoning Commission
April 21 Meeting Information
The next Planning and Zoning Commission meeting will take place using Zoom webinar technology at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, April 21. The following cases will be heard during the meeting:
- PZC #21-1-030, 1126 Starlite https://owncloud.naperville.il.us/index.php/s/eVUHBeAcwR4R8jj
- PZC #21-1-024, 1163 Timberlane https://owncloud.naperville.il.us/index.php/s/Y2W2yS8fdsKmkbQ
- PZC #21-1-035, Culvers Sign Variance https://owncloud.naperville.il.us/index.php/s/Ervo5l2je1YJPdJ
- PZC #21-1-034, KLA Beebe Drive https://owncloud.naperville.il.us/index.php/s/BObaT9z5dfJBJTR
- PZC #20-1-052, ICN – Continued from the April 8 PZC meeting https://owncloud.naperville.il.us/index.php/s/Tj1W3yulNzbtxDX
The meeting may be viewed on WCNC (ch. 6 -WOW, ch. 10 – Comcast, ch. 99 – AT&T) or via the City’s streaming media platform at https://naperville.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
The Petitioners have been asked to provide their presentations by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 19. The presentations will be posted on this webpage.
Submission of written comments prior to the meeting, or public hearing if applicable:
- Written comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments received by 5 p.m. on April 14 will be included in the meeting packet sent to the PZC. This meeting packet is also posted on the City’s website.
- Written comments received after 5 p.m. April 14, 2021 through 5 p.m. April 20 will be emailed directly to the PZC, but will not be included in the PZC packet or posted online.
- Written comments received after 5 p.m. on April 20 will be added to the case file.
Participation during the meeting, or public hearing, if applicable:
The Speaker Sign-Up form will open once the agenda packet has been published on Friday, April 16. To complete the online Speaker Sign-Up form, visit naperville.il.us/pzcspeaker by 5 p.m. April 21. Online Speaker Sign-Up will close at 5 p.m. on April 21, at which time no speakers will be accepted. Individuals who sign up to speak will receive an email from City staff after the sign-up time ends with information about how to join the meeting. Please view the public participation options for the Islamic Center of Naperville PZC 20-1-052 via this webpage. The meeting will be conducted using Zoom; there’s no need to download software to watch or participate.
Other methods of participation: Any individual who would like to listen to the meeting by telephone or who may require an accommodation to listen to or participate in the meeting, should contact the City Clerk at (630) 305-5300 or NapervilleClerks@naperville.il.us.
Meetings During COVID-19
City staff is using virtual solutions for government meetings in accordance with the Governor’s executive order suspending certain portions of the Open Meetings Act.
Until further notice, Planning and Zoning Commission meetings will be conducted using Zoom webinar technology on the first and third Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. *Please note that all meeting dates are subject to change.
View meetings live and on demand and check out agendas, packets and minutes documents using the City's agenda management system.
Contacting the Commission
Please note that this email account may not be regularly monitored and a response to your email may not be provided. If you wish to have the content of your email included in the PZC case file, please forward it to Naperville’s Planning staff at email@example.com. Planning staff members also can be contacted at (630) 420-6694 if you have any questions.
PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: All emails to or from members of the City of Naperville Planning and Zoning Commission pertaining to public business are subject to disclosure under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act, with possible redactions for exempt information. [5 ILCS140/1 et seq.].