Renewable Energy Program
The Naperville Renewable Energy Program provides funding for renewable energy projects in Naperville.
The goals of the grant program are:
- To increase or create opportunities for our community to learn about renewable solutions;
- To support grant projects that measurably increase renewable energy usage and displace fossil fuels; and,
- To support renewable energy grant projects that can be replicated.
Non-residential customers in Naperville can apply for a Renewable Energy Grant, which is funded by the program. Grants are:
- $50,000 maximum cost reimbursement award.
- 50% of the applicant’s total cost of the energy improvement project.
- The City's grant award amount and grants from all other sources shall not exceed the total project cost.
How to Participate
To participate in the program, click on this Help Center link. Once you are in the Help Center, click the Submit a Request button and fill out the Renewable Energy Program registration form. If you need assistance finding your utility account number, please click on the Example Utility Bill. For additional information, call the Finance Department at (630) 420-6059.
More than 3,000 residential and non-residential customers participate in the program. Non-residential customers include:
- Ace Graphics Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Astor Place
- Barrett’s Home Theatre
- BCW LLC
- Casey’s Foods
- City of Naperville – Electric Utility
- City of Naperville – Fire Department
- City of Naperville – Water/Wastewater Utility
- DuPage Children’s Museum
- Edward-Elmhurst Hospital & Health Services
- Linden Oaks
- Loaves & Fishes Community Services
- Naperville Park District
- Naperville Running Company
- North Central College
- St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church
- St. Patrick’s Residence Nursing and Rehabilitation
Join the program today
Click on this link to join the Renewable Energy Program.