Fire Alarm Monitoring
The City of Naperville’s monitoring program offers commercial and multifamily occupancies fire alarm monitoring via the City’s wireless radio network. Signals transmit directly to the Naperville 9-1-1 Dispatch Center, which is manned 24 hours a day and meets all National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) guidelines. There is no third party involved in processing the alarm, saving crucial time in dispatching fire personnel to the scene and avoiding potential delays in emergency response.
Advantages of the City of Naperville’s program
Life Safety/Property Protection
- Your fire alarm signal reports directly via wireless radio to the Naperville 9-1-1 Center, which means no third party, no delays in dispatching emergency personnel.
- Any power loss by radio is reported automatically to the 9-1-1 Center.
- Low, competitive rates; no hidden fees. There has been no rate increase since the program began in 2002. The total monthly monitoring cost is $50.00 per month.
- Free installation and lifetime warranty of the radio by the City of Naperville.
- You are not locked into a long-term contract.
- You choose the company that maintains your alarm system.
To subscribe to our program, please download and complete the following documents and fax them to (630) 420-4094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.