Crime Free Multi-Housing Seminar
Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021 | 6 - 8:30 p.m. | Online via Zoom
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, classes will be presented using Zoom webinar technology. Confirmation and details will be emailed to participants one week prior to class.
Registration for this class has closed. Please contact Julie Smith at email@example.com to be put on a wait list for a future class.
The Naperville Crime Free Multi-Housing Program was designed to assist tenants, owners, and managers of rental communities in keeping drugs and other illegal activity away from their property.
This free seminar addresses these topics:
- Crime Prevention Strategies
- C.P.T.E.D. Concepts (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
- Rental Contracts
- Being a Proactive Manager
- Combating Crime Problems
- Police: To Serve and Protect?
- Legal Updates
- Applicant Screening
- Crime Free Lease Addendum
- Dealing with Non-compliance: The Eviction Process