Crime Free Multi-Housing Seminar
Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021 | 6 - 8:30 p.m.
Click here to register for the next Crime Free Multi-Housing Seminar.Register now
The Naperville Crime Free Multi-Housing Program was designed to assist tenants, owners, and managers of rental communities in keeping drugs and other illegal activity away from their property.
This free seminar addresses these topics:
- Crime Prevention Strategies
- C.P.T.E.D. Concepts (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
- Rental Contracts
- Being a Proactive Manager
- Combating Crime Problems
- Police: To Serve and Protect?
- Legal Updates
- Applicant Screening
- Crime Free Lease Addendum
- Dealing with Non-compliance: The Eviction Process