Crime Free Multi-Housing Seminar
Thank you for your interest in the Crime Free Housing Seminar. Registration for the July 24 event is currently closed. Please contact Julie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 | 6-8:30 p.m. | Naperville Police Department, 1350 Aurora Ave.
This class is taught by Crime Prevention Specialist Julie Smith and will begin at 6 p.m. in the training room. Please be prompt. Walk-ins will not be permitted.
Click here to register for the next Crime Free Multi-Housing Seminar.Register now
The Naperville Crime Free Multi-Housing Program was designed to assist tenants, owners, and managers of rental communities in keeping drugs and other illegal activity away from their property.
This free seminar addresses these topics:
- Crime Prevention Strategies
- C.P.T.E.D. Concepts (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
- Rental Contracts
- Being a Proactive Manager
- Combating Crime Problems
- Police: To Serve and Protect?
- Legal Updates
- Applicant Screening
- Crime Free Lease Addendum
- Dealing with Non-compliance: The Eviction Process